This is our home.
As such, we request that you be respectful of the environment and the property. Kindly read the following carefully and in its entirety.
- Be Kind and Courteous. We hope to create a welcoming environment where people feel comfortable and safe expressing their views and sharing their stories.
- Keep the Property Clean. You wouldn’t appreciate someone else’s sticky mess, so don’t assume it’s okay to leave one for others. Organize your personal items, wash and dry what you use, wipe away any spills, and segregate your trash. When you see something out of place or the trash can overflowing, please do something about it or inform our House Manager.
- Save Energy and Resources. Switch off lights, AC, appliances, etc. when not in use to promote energy saving. Be mindful of your water and toilet paper consumption and dispose of your used toilet papers or napkins in the trash bin unless you want to come home to a clogged toilet.
- Smoking is Not Allowed Inside the Rooms. Cigarette butts left in grass and soil can harm nearby plant growth, so kindly throw these in the trash bin. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor, stains, and ash will apply.
- Refrigerator Space. Only refrigerate what needs to be kept cold and store your dry snacks in our snack box. There may be times when you’ll need to keep your lunch or drink for 1 to 2 days. That’s fine, but please remove your food before it spoils. No matter how tempting another person’s soda or food appears, if it doesn’t belong to you, don’t take it. Write your name to make sure there is no doubt about whom your food or drink belongs to.
- Clean Appliances Check appliances and make sure you didn’t leave crumbs or splatters. Clean as you go, and don’t forget to unplug the appliances.
- Avoid floor hazards. If you spill something, clean it up. You don’t want to be responsible for someone slipping and falling. Don’t forget to test it after you wipe it clean. If there is any sticky or slimy residue, clean it again.
- Gameboards, Cards, and Balance Board. Feel free to use these during your downtime. A deck of cards opens up endless possibilities of games! After using, make sure you clean it and put it back where you found them.
- Consult before Inviting a Group of Strangers Over. Asking a group of friends to come over can distract the other residents, even if it’s only a few. If you want to have friends around, make sure to ask the group first.
- Damages and lost items. Damages, breakages, and lost items (i.e. broken glasses, keys, games, futons, etc.) must be reported to House Manager as soon as possible. Failure to communicate will likely result in an additional penalty deduction from the security deposit.
- Report to Manager if supplies run low. Approach our House Manager if you see that the tissue dispenser is almost empty. The same goes for sugar, coffee creamer, and anything else that is consumable.
- Quiet time. We want to create a community of mindful dwellers and travelers. Be kind to your next-door roomies and neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum—strictly no loud music or outside guests by 9:00 pm.
The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and evict any Guests who refuse to follow these House Rules or cause a nuisance to neighbors or other community residents. If in doubt, please get in touch with our House Manager: +639453443812.